quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2010

Attention with drinks which are canned

WASH fisrt the cans coke or others can drinks
This is Serious! This incident happened recently in North Texas.
A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of
coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday
she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care
Unit.She died on Wednesday.
The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced
to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests
showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence
the disease Leptospirosis.
Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances... It is highly
recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of all soda cans
before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in
warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being
A study at NYCU showed that the tops of all soda cans are more
contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and
bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the
mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário